2021 MAZDA3 Gas Mileage
No matter which fun and sporty model you’re considering, Mazda gas mileage offers the competitive numbers you desire when commuting to Fairview. The 2021 Mazda3 is no exception, with the base engine in the new Mazda3 2.0 Sedan earning up to 28 mpg city/36 mpg highway*! Check out the detailed Mazda3 gas mileage specs with Auffenberg Mazda, below. We’ll cover everything you need to know for both the 4-Door Mazda3 Sedan and the 5-Door Mazda3 Hatchback.
MAZDA3 Gas Mileage: 4-Door Sedan
What do the Mazda gas mileage specs for the Mazda3 Sedan look like? Here’s the full rundown:
- MAZDA3 2.0 Sedan: Up to 28 mpg city/36 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 2.5 S Sedan: Up to 26 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 Select: Up to 26 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 Preferred: Up to 26 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 Premium: Up to 26 mpg city/36 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 2.5 Turbo: Up to 23 mpg city/32 mpg highway*
- MAZDA 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus: Up to 23 mpg city/32 mpg highway*
MAZDA3 Gas Mileage: 5-Door Hatchback
The Mazda3 Hatchback may be larger than the Mazda3 Sedan, but rest assured, it still provides the ultra-efficient Mazda gas mileage figures you’ve come to expect from the brand:
- MAZDA3 2.5 S Hatchback: Up to 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 Select: Up to 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 Preferred: Up to 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 Premium: Up to 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 2.5 Turbo: Up to 23 mpg city/31 mpg highway*
- MAZDA3 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus: Up to 23 mpg city/31 mpg highway*
Learn More About MAZDA3 Performance
Under the hood of the base-level 2021 Mazda3 2.0 Sedan, you’ll find a standard 155-horsepower SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing. What does SKYACTIV® Technology mean for your Collinsville drives? Models like the Mazda3 which feature SKYACTIV®-G are equipped with a naturally aspirated combustion engine. This engine compresses the air/fuel mixture at a rate of 14.0:1, resulting in about a 15% increase in efficiency!
What Are the Best MAZDA3 Tires?
It might not be your first thought when you’re configuring your new Mazda, but the Mazda3 tires you choose can directly affect your efficiency on St. Jacob roads. Here are some of the best Mazda3 tires to consider:
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred (All-Season)
- Falken Pro G4 (High-Performance All-Season)
- Michelin Defender T + H (All-Season)
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 (All-Season)
- Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 (Summer Performance)
Upgrade Your Efficiency with a New MAZDA3 Today!
The Mazda3 gas mileage allows you to spend less time and money at the pump in O'Fallon. When you’re ready to make the upgrade, or want to learn about the Mazda3 trims, contact us or visit Auffenberg Mazda to get started! We can help you apply for financing and introduce you to our competitive new vehicle specials, so you can drive home in your new Mazda3 for less.
More From Auffenberg Mazda
The 2021 Mazda CX-5 has gained a following with Fairview drivers for its smooth performance, spacious dimensions, and high-tech features – but how does it feel behind the wheel? Allow us to take you on a tour of the 2021 Mazda CX-5 interior! This best-selling SUV has everything you need for one incredible ride. So…
With an available turbo engine, seven trim levels, and seating for five people, the 2021 Mazda CX-5 has plenty to offer Fairview drivers. Where does this compact SUV really shine? It’s the Mazda CX-5 cargo space that really put it over the top and makes it a favorite in the Collinsville area. Not only that,…
The Mazda3 hatchback has everything you’re looking for on your Fairview drives: over 20 cubic feet of cargo capacity, agile handling, and a compact footprint that makes it great for driving down crowded Collinsville streets. So which of the six available Mazda3 hatchback configurations is the best match for your lifestyle? Explore them all, and…
In a O'Fallon market crowded with great SUVs, the Mazda CX-9 truly stands out. With its impressive engine and luxury materials, the Mazda CX-9 is sure to make both driver and passenger happy. But what about the Mazda CX-9 MPG? Even that is pretty remarkable, giving you a max of Mazda CX-9 gas mileage of…
No matter which fun and sporty model you’re considering, Mazda gas mileage offers the competitive numbers you desire when commuting to Fairview. The 2021 Mazda3 is no exception, with the base engine in the new Mazda3 2.0 Sedan earning up to 28 mpg city/36 mpg highway*! Check out the detailed Mazda3 gas mileage specs with…