2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine
2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine
SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic
SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic with manual-shifter and Sport Mode
SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control
SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control Plus
2019 Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Mazda CX-5
Compare the 2019 Mazda CX-3 and 2019 Mazda CX-5
to see just all a Mazda SUV can add to your daily Collinsville driving. See what each has in terms of performance, interior features, and more to help you decide with Mazda SUV is right for you. Compare the Mazda CX-3 vs. CX-5 Mazda SUV in this crossover comparison with us today.
CX-3 vs. CX-5: Performance & Price
Both the new CX-3 and CX-5 provide plenty of power on Fairview streets, but if you’re looking for the model with the most power, you’ll be choosing one Mazda SUV over the other. And with more power comes a higher price tag. See what each has to offer, and for what price, below:
- CX-3: The CX-3 has a starting MSRP of $20,390* and offers a 148 hp, 2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine that gives enough power while maintaining an efficient EPA-estimated 29 city/34 highway mpg rating.
- CX-5: The CX-5 starts at $24,350* and is built with a 187-hp 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine. This helps the CX-5 achieve an EPA-estimated mpg rating of 25 city/31 highway.
CX-3 vs. CX-5: Interior
Both Mazda SUVs provide 7-inch displays, Bluetooth® hands-free capabilities, MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment Systems, and a 6-way manual driver’s seat. It’s in the differences that you’ll find the model for you:
- CX-3: 60/40 split fold-down rear seats, a 12-volt power outlet, rear window defogger with timer, Remote keyless illuminated entry system with “answer back” feature, and cloth-trimmed sport seats
- CX-5: 40/20/40 split one-touch fold-down and reclining seatback, and 4-speaker audio systems, signaling exterior mirrors and optional tow hitch receiver, fog lights, remote ignition, and garage door opener
CX-3 vs. CX-5: Safety
Mazda models can ease any driver’s mind knowing there are plenty of safety features included to keep everyone safe on St. Jacob roads and beyond. Some of the safety features you’ll find in the Mazda CX-3 and new CX-5 include:
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System
- Hill Launch Assist
- Rearview Camera
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Optional Lane Departure Warning System
Experience a New Mazda SUV at Auffenberg Mazda
Learn more about these Mazda SUV models and more when you make the trip to Auffenberg Mazda! Browse our new vehicle specials and save even more on your favorite Mazda model. Contact us today to schedule a test drive in a Mazda SUV with good gas mileage or with any questions in the meantime.
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $995 destination charge (Alaska $1,040). Model shown priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary.