Value Your Trade-in Car
Find the Value of Your Trade-in Mazda at Auffenberg Mazda
Trading in your car is one the quickest and easiest ways to secure the keys to a new vehicle, as well as lower the accompanying costs. If you’re asking, “What’s the trade-in value of my car?” we have a car trade-in value tool that’s perfect for you! Auffenberg Mazda works to make the sale process simple with our value your trade calculator that provides you with a quick estimate of your vehicle’s worth. This calculator not only provides you with your car’s trade-in value, but it can also help you secure a fair price when it comes time to accept or negotiate an offer. Use the calculator above to find the value of your trade-in Mazda, then bring it to Auffenberg Mazda near Fairview!
How Do Dealerships Determine Trade-In Value?
Are you how trade-ins at car dealerships work for your Mazda vehicle? While your Mazda trade-in can vary from dealer to dealer, how cars are appraised remains the same. When handling a trade-in, car dealerships need to consider the Actual Cash Value (ACV), which is the total amount that a shopper will pay for your Mazda in the condition that it’s in at the time of sale. Several factors can affect the ACV, such as:
- The popularity of the car model
- Seasonal timing
- Wear and tear
- Road accidents
- The current market value of the vehicle
- Reconditioning needed
With the shortage, many dealers are looking to buy used cars, which could help increase your Mazda trade-in! Either way, our team works hard to ensure that you’re getting the best deal possible for your vehicle.
How To Trade In My Car
While some Collinsville drivers may find the prospect of trading in their car to be daunting, we’re here to assure them that is process is quite simple. If you’re asking, “What’s the trade-in value of my car?” we’re here for you! What’s more, you can even trade in a car that’s not even paid off! Here’s what you need to do:
- After you’ve figured out your car’s trade-in value, browse our inventory to find the new or used car that’s right for your budget (you can also estimate your monthly payment).
- If your trade-in estimate covers the cost of your next vehicle, it’s pretty simple to trade cars.
- If your value trade-in Mazda doesn’t cover the cost of your next car, our financing department can help cover the difference.
- When you’re ready to make a trade, bring your vehicle to Auffenberg Mazda near Edwardsville. Don’t forget your title, registration, key, and any relevant loan payoff information.
- We’ll inspect your car and finalize any trade-in amount.
Trade-in Your Car at Auffenberg Mazda
Are you ready to make a trade? Simply fill out our calculator above to find the answer to the question, “What’s the trade-in value of my car?” Once you’ve received an estimate, bring your car to Auffenberg Mazda where we’ll perform an inspection and provide an offer. If you have any questions regarding the trade-in process, contact us today!